The “Would you rather…?” adult party game.
Find out which of your friends is just as messed up as you thought.
Example Poison Cards (350 included)
Participate in a nursing home orgy.
Donate half your paycheck to the KKK
Draw a penis between your first and last name every time you write your name.
Take five shots of tequila every morning at breakfast.
“The best drinking game anyone’s ever brought to game night.”
“Hands down the most fun adult party game I’ve ever played!”
“Cards Against Humanity + Would You Rather = So much fun”
Each Round one player is the Judge.
The Judge combines two Poison cards creating a really hard “would you rather…?” scenario.
Players ask questions about the Poison cards and the Judge expands on them as they wish.
Players anonymously “Pick their poison” and hope the other players agree with them.
Votes are revealed and points are tallied by the Judge. The Judge wins when players disagree, players win when they vote with the majority of other players.
350 Poison Cards
Pick and Double Down cards for 16 players
5 house rules
This adult party game is intended for ages 17+
- Pick Your Poison is an adult card game of unfathomable “Would You Rather..?” scenarios.
- Three or more players compete to create the hardest scenario possible by combining two Poison cards (350 included).
- Everyone anonymously “Picks their poison” – After the reveal, find out who was “right” and who is just as messed up as you thought.
- From the creators of The Voting Game and Hot Seat.
- Combine with the Regular Edition for even more fun!