Made in the United States, our soft, supple, triple-strand twisted cotton rope by the foot is perfect for any use. Rope dress, adornment, restraint-this is absolutely THE softest rope out there. With Ravenox rope you’ll achieve a natural, vintage look every time.
Ravenox cotton rope is easy to tie in knots and splice making it one of the most versatile materials for do-it-yourself projects, outdoorsmen, arts and crafts and everyday use. Made from the softest of natural fibers, our cotton rope avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Perfect for anything from horse leads to hammocks, our rope adds a personal touch to any project. If you are looking for a unique color combination you can also create your own personalized rope. Choose three options from our wide range of vibrant colors to create your own Custom Rope. Restraints, pet toys, wedding decor–the possibilities are endless.
Please be aware that while our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, fibers may expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes may increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
Choose between 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch or 1-inch diameter cotton rope in dozens of colors and lengths. Sample packs are available If you aren’t sure which color and size might be right for you.
Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. Ravenox is a certified Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4″ : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
1/2″ : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
5/8″ : 16 mm : 1,950 lbs.
3/4″ : 19 mm : 2,600 lbs.
1″ : 25 mm : 3,000 lbs.
- SUPER SOFT NATURAL COTTON ROPE DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: This all-purpose soft and strong rope is made in the USA by our team of rope masons at Ravenox Rope in North Carolina – we are 1 of only 29 American Cordage Institute approved manufacturer members in the world!
- STRONG TRIPLE TWIST: Horse leads that last, dog leashes that won’t snap and durable hammock rope to hold heavy weight- this triple twist engineering has no limits! A great rope for the outdoors since it’s not susceptible to UV damage like synthetic rope.
- PET FRIENDLY, NO HARMFUL DYES OR CHEMICALS: Made with cotton and chemical-free dyes, our natural twisted rope is safe for crafting kids, tug-of-war puppies and nuzzling horses. If it gets dirty it can go right in the washing machine, but be gentle, cotton can shrink.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: Order the amount you need with rope by the foot in 10 Feet, 25 Feet, 50 Feet & 100 Feet and rope by diameter with 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch & 1 inch thickness. Our cotton rope is always true to size when made in our shop, but since cotton is a natural fiber the diameter and length may adjust depending on the application.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: As an American Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business who values honestly, loyalty and trust we stand behind all of our products. Every Ravenox by FMS product comes with a 1-year warranty.
Visit The Website For More Information…